Widam food Announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meetings was held today on Monday, 06 April 2022 the quorum was achieved in its meeting (55.42 % by Law) and has approved the following resolutions:
1-The report of the Board of Directors on the Company’s activities, financial position for the year ended 31 December 2021 and the future plan of the Company.
2-The report of the External Auditors on the Company’s Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2021.
3-The balance sheet and profit and loss for the year ended 31 December 2021.
4-The Corporate’s Governance Report for 2021.
5-To absolve the Board of Directors’ Members of any liability for the financial year ending 31/12/2021 and no compensation to be given to the Board Members.
6- Appointing KPMG Company as an External Auditor for the Company (For the year 2022).
7- To elect a new Board Members for a period of three years (2022 -2024)
– Mr. Ali Ibrahim A. AL-A.Ghani – Independent
– Mr. Farhoud Hadi R A Al-Hajri – Independent
– Mr. Tareq Fawzi Salem Ayoub – Independent
– Mr. Nawaf Ibrahim A Al-Mana – Non Independent
– Mr. Saad Nasser R S AL- Kaabi – representing – Simsima LLC for Real Estate Investment – Non Independent
– Mr. Safwan Fayez Hussein Al- Moubaydeen – representing – Al-Etkan Trading LLC- Non Independent
– Mr. Hesham Mostafa Mohamed Al-Sahatry – representing – Al-Tayebin Trading & Services LLC- Non Independent
The two members who represent Government of the State of Qatar in the Board of Directors of the Company for the next session will be appointed by as follows:
– Mr.Mohamed Badr S K Al-Sadah – representing – Ministry of Commerce and Industry
– Mr.Masoud Jaralla M A Al- Marri – representing – Ministry of Municipal
Regarding due to lack of quorum the EGM on 04/04/2022, therefore, it has been decided to postpone the meeting to 06/04/2022 & 09:30 PM in the same place.